JACQUARD MARBLING STARTER KIT
The art of marbling paper has been historically associated with the craft of bookbinding. The technique of marbling involves creating a multi-coloured pattern of paint that floats on the surface of a gel-like medium. Paper or fabric is then laid on the surface to pick up the floating paint and transfer the design. Use the Marbling Kit to make patterned fabric or gift wrapping paper - each piece is as unique as a fingerprint! Also fun as a group activity. For ages 12+.
Jacquard's Marbling Kit has been improved in the following ways:
- Replaced Methocel with Carrageenan, which produces finer marbling lines
- Balanced all colours to produce even spreading and maximum depth of colour
- Replaced green (easy to mix with provided colours) with a vivid Violet (difficult to mix with provided colours)
- Included synthetic gall for greater control and special effects
Included in this kit:
- 6 Marbling Colours, 14 ml each: red, blue, yellow, violet, black & white
- 14 ml Synthetic Gall
- 113 g Alum (mordant)
- 28 g Carrageenan
- Complete Instructions
OUT OF STOCK!